Meet Our Families
You know "family" isn't defined as a Mom, a Dad, and 2.3 children. Family is a feeling. Family are people you can count on. Family is who your with, who you love, and who you want to spend time with.
In the space between thinking about divorce, actually divorcing, trying to co-parent, and even blending families; you are redefining family for yourself and your children. Along the way, there can be problems:
- parents who do not want to be involved
- parents who are over-involved (i.e. controlling)
- feelings of loneliness, loss, and insecurity
- building reasonable boundaries even when others want to cross them
- an almost constant feeling of frustration as you try to give your kids the best life possible